Added May 14, 2016
Info: BattleSouls is an online action PvP game developed by Pixelap. In Battle Souls, you join the battle for the legendary soul crystals. As part of a team you engage in fast paced melee and ranged combat in order to destroy the other team’s soul crystals before they destroy yours.
To accomplish your objective you bring a loadout of three heroes, each with their own unique skills and playstyle. In battle, you can freely switch between them in order to activate your passive skills and adapt to your current situation.
A game of Battlesouls is designed to last 10-15 minutes and you can always jump in and out of games, no waiting around for a set number of players to be ready!
• 5 unique classes ranging from Knights focused on melee attacks to Wizards focused on ranged attacks, each has their own gameplay style, active and passive abilities
• Strategic game-changing class swap mechanics done on the fly
• 4 vibrant arenas, each with their own strategy of attacking and defending
• Fast-paced online multiplayer combat in 10-15 minute sessions
Status: Open Beta [ May 12, 2016 ]
Subgenre: Third-Person Action
Estimated Download: n/a
Release Date(s): Closed Beta – n/a | Open Beta – n/a | Launch – May 12, 2016
Platform(s): PC, Mac
PC System Requirements:
- Operating System
- Hard Drive
- Graphics Card
- Windows 7
- Intel Core i5-750
- GeForce GTX 630
- Windows 10
- Intel Core i5-760 or better
- GeForce GTX 560 Ti or better