Added May 23, 2015
Info: Crossout is an online vehicular combat game developed by Gaijin Entertainment. Set in a post-apocalyptic world devastated by an alien invasion and human genetic testing gone awry, Crossout tests players’ creativity in building, upgrading and customizing deadly armored vehicles to destroy enemies in open player vs player combat.
No two vehicles in Crossout are the same, as players can create any kind of combat vehicle from the speediest buggy to the heaviest of off-road vehicles. Offering complete customization, Crossout gives players thousands of possibilities to design their vehicle, including shape, armor, weapons, support systems and, of course, cosmetic enhancements. Visit your own garage to build new advanced mechanisms and sell them via the in-game auction system.
Players also have multiple options when it comes to mass destruction – combat vehicles can be equipped with an explosive range of weapons from chainsaws, power drills and machine guns, to rocket launchers, flying drones and stealth generators. Featuring an advanced damage model, destroy any part of an enemy machine and it will affect that vehicle’s performance.
• Unique vehicles crafted by the players using a wide range of available parts: from nimble buggies to heavily tracked off-road vehicles or combat platforms on antigrav fields.
• Complete freedom of creativity and thousands of possible combinations. Create vehicles of any shape using dozens of parts, wide variety of armour and weapons as well as support systems.
• Advanced damage model: destroy any part of an enemy machine and it will affect the vehicle’s performance immediately.
• Huge arsenal of weapons. From chain saws, power-drills over machine guns to rocket launchers, flying drones and stealth generators.
• Your own workshop: create new, advanced parts and auction them at the in-game marketplace.
• Trading options between players: every piece that you have gethered in the battle can be sold to other players.
Status: Closed Beta [ April 5, 2016 ]
Subgenre: Vehicular Combat
Estimated Download: n/a
Developer: Gaijin Entertainment
Publisher: Targem Games
Release Date(s): Closed Beta – April 5, 2016 | Open Beta – n/a | Launch – n/a
System Requirements: n/a