Added August 28, 2014
Info: Deadbreed is a horror-themed MOBA developed by Deadbreed AB. The game will appeal to gamers that want a deep, hardcore gaming experience and greater influence over how their characters look and more importantly play. The hero customization is a major strategic and tactical gameplay element as you’ll have to figure out what equipment and play styles work best for each of your heroes as what your heroes equip not only change the way they look, but also how they play.
• 3v3 PvP (player versus player) battles online.
• A new, dark breed of Heroes. Each Hero has its own unique set of abilities but plays differently depending on the way you equip them.
• Heroes level up with games. Earn experience to rank up the heroes you favor.
• Artifacts can be socketed with gems that level up and wear down with games.
• Summon totem creatures to aid you in battle.
• PvE (player versus environment) features like quests, dungeons with malicious creatures, mini-bosses and loot.
• A team chosen Sentinel becomes the endgame boss challenge. The outcome of each game affects each player’s standing with the Sentinels and their power.
• A ‘Ranked’ mode where games allow you to test your skills against opponents of comparable skill.
• ‘Free-to-play’ Keys that drop as in-game loot allows you to try out Heroes, Artifacts and Totems you don’t own.
Status: Live [ April 14, 2016 ]
Estimated Download: n/a
Developer: Deadbreed AB
Publisher: Deadbreed AB
Release Date(s): Closed Beta – July 1, 2014 | Open Beta – n/a | Launch – April 14, 2016
- Operating System
- Hard Drive
- Graphics Card
- Windows Vista
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz
- GeForce 8600 or better
- Windows 7, 8
- Intel Core i5-750 or better
- GeForce GTX 560 or better