Added December 23, 2015
Info: EverEmber Online is an open world MMORPG without any objectives, primary quest lines, or quests telling you how to play. If you are in the mood for an old school MMORPG similar to that of Runescape and Ultima online, then this is your type of game! You are free to travel around, explore, fight, meet new people, and progress through the ranks.
With a vivid player based economy that thrives on player made items with an in-game crafting system, interaction between players is vital. The goal of this game is to recreate a feeling that games had in the late 90’s and early 2000’s, with nostalgia experiences, human interaction, and trial & error based gameplay. Players are free to role-play, form teams, and add each other to their friends list. Friends can add each other to each others parties, earn exp together and gather resources as a team. PVP is rich, with plenty of options between melee weaponry, potions, ranged weapons, armor, stat buff potions, and magic spells. Guilds will keep the player base together, forming guilds, partnerships and guild wars.
• A Large World that is easy to navigate.
• Sandbox gameplay meaning that you can explore and play without any restrictions or objectives.
• Player Owned Guilds
• Player Built Economy
• Unique Crafting System
• Lots of Monsters With Lots of Drops
• The ability to fight using range, melee, or mage.
• Dungeons to explore and bosses to fight.
• Just Goofing around with friends and Having Fun
• Meeting New people
• Skills such as Woodcutting, mining, and fishing.
• Group Skilling
• And Much much more!
Status: Live [ December 23, 2015 ]
Subgenre: Sandbox RPG
Estimated Download: n/a
Developer: EverEmber Online Team
Publisher: EverEmber Online Team
Release Date(s): Closed Beta – n/a | Open Beta – n/a | Launch – December 23, 2015
- Operating System
- Hard Drive
- Graphics Card
- Windows XP
- Intel Dual-Core 1.8GHz
- DirectX 7 Compatible GPU
- Windows 7 or above
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2GHz or better
- GeForce GTS 250 or better