Added January 28, 2011
Added Under SHOOTER | NA, EU | NA Open Beta: March 1, 2016, EU Open Beta: May 3, 2016
GameTags: gravity, idc games, gni soft, instance-based, modern, anime, platformer, shoot ’em up
Info: Metal Assault is a 2D Run ‘N Gun game developed by GNI & Sesi Soft. As an R.O.C. Operative, players will be able to explore the City of HERZ, run and gun across 12 dangerous maps and go on a series of gun-blazing assignments to unravel the mystery behind the explosion at R.O.C. HQ and the disappearance of the famed Professor Russell.
• Solo, Co-Op, & Team Missions – Choose from a variety of frenetic game modes ranging from solo and co-op missions, team battles for control points, wild 8v8 deathmatches and more.
• BRAAAAINNNSS! – Zombies have infiltrated the City of HERZ and it’s up to you and your friends to halt their advance. Take on hordes of cranium craving monsters in 7 different scenarios!
• Get to the CHOPPA! – Dominate the battlefield with a variety of player vehicles – from dynamic robotic bodysuits and powerful mortar cannons, to 4-player vehicles like tanks and choppers.
• Gear Up, Soldier – You’ll come across an assortment of nifty equipment throughout your missions. Deck out your character in military fatigues, try on a pair of shorty shorts, or strap on some groovy goggles.
Status: NA Open Beta [ March 1, 2016 ], EU Open Beta [ May 3, 2016 ]
Subgenre: Run ‘N Gun, Shoot ’em Up
Estimated Download: n/a
Version: North America, Europe
Developer: GNI & Sesi Soft
Publisher: IDC/Games, Gravity Interactive (Warpportal)
Release Date(s): Closed Beta – n/a | Open Beta – NA March 1, 2016, EU May 3, 2016 | Launch – n/a
- Operating System
- Hard Drive
- Graphics Card
- Windows XP
- P4 2.4 GHz or better
- GeForce 6600 or better
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- Pentium Dual Core or better
- GeForce 8600 or better