Added October 16, 2012
Info: SMITE is a third-person action MOBA game developed by Hi-Rez Studios. In the game, players choose from a roster of mythical gods, each with their own unique play styles and skills, and engage in intense 5 vs. 5 matches.
• Action Combat – The game features WASD controls and action-oriented combat mechanics. Assume direct control of your god and experience the MOBA genre up close with the game camera directly behind your character. Maneuver your character with WASD and aim your skill-shot attacks (melee, range, and ground-target) using the mouse.
• 5v5 PvP – Five players battle five opposing players on a fire-themed battleground with mythical setting. The end objective is a Boss Minotaur, protected by three flaming Phoenixes. Within the jungle, there are NPC camps as well as the legendary Fire Giant.
• Practice Mode – Test out god abilities in a single-lane match against NPC opponent.
• Team Text Chat – Coordinate with team-mates via text chat, and built in voice macro system for commonly used directives.
• Huge Roster of Characters – SMITE currently has 17 playable characters from five mythological pantheons on a fire-themed battleground map. Five of them are available for free – Artemis, Ra, Kali, Ymir, and Sun WuKong.
Status: Live [ March 25, 2014 ]
Subgenres: MOBA, Third-Person Action Game
Estimated Download: 2.2GB
Developer: Hi-Rez Studios
Publisher: Hi-Rez Studios
Release Date(s): Closed Beta – May 31, 2012 | Open Beta – January 24, 2013 | Launch – March 25, 2014
- Operating System
- Hard Drive
- Graphics Card
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- Intel Core2Duo 2.4GHz or better
- GeForce 8800 GT or better
- Windows 7
- Intel Core i5-2300 or better
- GeForce GTX 560 or better