Added October 19, 2012
Info: Super MNC (Super Monday Night Combat or SMNC) is a third-person MOBA shooter game developed by Uber Entertainment. The game mixes strategy with fast-paced third-person shooting action. It features three game modes: Super Crossfire (The primary 5v5 MOBA mode), Super Blitz (a PvE mode where a team of five defend their Moneyball against waves of bots) and Turbocross (a more action-oriented version of the Super Crossfire mode).
• Free to Play: Super Monday Night Combat is free to play! Players can choose from a rotation of free Pros to play every week and have a chance of winning most customizations and gameplay improvements from our Post-Game Prize system!
• Unique Strategic Multiplayer Shooter: Super Monday Night Combat blends intense combat of a shooter with lots of strategic depth. Shooting enemy players and bots, upgrading skills, and using money wisely are keys to being victorious.
• The Rules Have Changed: Super Monday Night Combat has increased the roster of Pros, the strategic depth of gameplay, the customization options and the amount of metagame over it’s predecessor. On top of all that, the rules will continue to change!
• Playable Pros: Each Pro comes with its own unique look, voice, taunts, uniforms, weapons and skills. Pros are broken up into Commandos, Defenders, Enforcers, Strikers, and Sharpshooters so you’ll have multiple to choose from to fit your play style!
• Customization: Customize how you look with mix and match Pro uniform pieces, different weapons, and taunts. Then customize how you play by unlocking and setting up endorsements and products.
Status: Live [ April 18, 2012 ]
Subgenre(s): TPS, MOBA
Estimated Download: n/a
Developer: Uber Entertainment
Publisher: Uber Entertainment
Release Date(s): Closed Beta – November 2011 | Open Beta – n/a | Launch – April 18, 2012
- Operating System
- Hard Drive
- Graphics Card
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- P4 2GHz or better
- GeForce 7800 or better
- Windows 7
- Intel Core i5-750 or better
- GeForce GTX 260 or better