Added December 25, 2015
Info: The SKIES is a cross-platform post-apocalyptic MMORPG developed by Eforb. Based on the novel “The Skies”, the multiplayer game is centered on a real-time evolving experience in which each player’s action causes a change in the world, including relationships with characters, factions and other events.
Players can engage in battle across the mountains in the West and the desert in the East as well as cities in the North and South. The Skies features an original multi-level economy system and a multi-tiered resource production system that depend on the player’s actions in game, a non-linear storyline, and a world that evolves and scales over time.
• Huge game world – 8 square kilometers at start. It is full of mysterious places. Post apocalyptic atmosphere achieved with the help of amazing art, 3D models and animations.
• A complicated multi-level economic system which entirely depends on players’ actions. In this world production and profit-making is totally different from the threadbare games players are used to, these systems are more convenient for a player and at the same time they make the game world richer and more captivating. Do you want to get resources or produce materials? Manage your own business or work at the factory? You can start your own production, hire people and manage them, hand out wages. You’re free to do anything you like.
• Expanded interesting dialogues based on the game role system and non-linear storyline. If you character’s intellectual abilities are not well-developed, some options would be unavailable for you. So you character should watch his actions and words to have positive attitude of other characters. If you have bad reputation, people won’t trust you.
• PVP and TVT combats. Post-apocalyptic world can be really dangerous. Wanna improve your fighting abilities? You can take part in group fighting (team vs team) or fight player vs player in special locations.
• Clan wars. Wanna dominate in the SKIES world? Take part in the clan wars to win and build your own government on the ruins of post-apocalyptic place.
• The book – breathtaking novel and solid background for creators of the game. The idea of a universe where people will be facing almost real-time problems, belongs to our project lead Anton Paramonov. The book will be available on our portal once you help us to reach half of the sum.
Status: Closed Beta [ TBA ]
Estimated Download: n/a
Release Date(s): Closed Beta – n/a | Open Beta – n/a | Launch – n/a
Language(s): English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
Platform(s): PC, Mac, Linux, Xbox One, PS4, PS3
- Operating System
- Hard Drive
- Graphics Card
- Windows 7
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2GHz
- 500MB VRAM
- Windows 8 or above
- Intel Core i5-750 or better
- 1GB VRAM or higher